1) All and any business undertaken by THE LOUPE S.à.R.L. ("The Company") is transacted subject to the terms and conditions herein. These terms and conditions shall prevail over all others unless expressly agreed to the contrary, by the Company, in writing.
2) For all the contracts in web and mobile development our fees will be invoiced 30% at the signature of the contract, 35% after the planning and design phase is completed and the remaining 35 % after development is completed. For all the contracts in design our fees will be invoiced 30% at the signature of the contract, and 70% after works are completed.
3) Cases of additional works are not included in the scope of works under any contract, these works are performed by The Company at the rates set out in the Annex to each contract. The composition, execution period, cost and procedure of payment for additional works should be stipulated in a relevant Additional Contract.
4) Telephone support between the planned and scheduled meetings is provided as part of the client service and included in any web and mobile development contract as well as contracts on design. However if any support involves more than one hour per week, additional hours will be charged at the rate (€ 200/hour). Any additional meeting which is not included in the plan of the meetings under the scope of a contract will be charged at the rate (€ 300/hour)
5) Tax, including Value Added Tax, will be added to all invoices where required by law.
6) In case of early termination of a contract at the initiative of the Customer or through the fault of the Customer, the latter shall reimburse to the Company the documented costs which were actually incurred as of the moment of termination of a contract.
7) Although we always do our utmost to act in accordance with the highest standards, we cannot be held liable in any way for any loss or injury or liability of any sort for any course of action or any events which may or may not result from the activities of the company. The Company shall not be liable to the client for any loss, liability, damage, costs, and claims for expenses suffered or incurred by the client arising from or connected with the activities of the Company, howsoever arising.
8)The Company aim to solve all disputes by way of negotiations. In case the consensus cannot be achieved the disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the Parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with a contract shall be finally settled by arbitration in Luxembourg pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of Arbitration Centre of the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
9) As a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg www.amcham.lu The Company shares its mission on promoting cross-cultural understanding and diversity.